Full Monty is a 3 card guts game where the highest and lowest cards, in the hands that went in, are wild.
- Each player is dealt 3 down cards.
- Each player holds the 4 cards out in front of him (as if to drop them to the table)
- The dealer says 1-2-3-drop.
- Based on the three cards in a player's hand the player elects to stay in the hand by holding his cards, or abandon the hand by dropping the cards.
- All hands are then turned over, and the highest and lowest cards, in the hands that went in, are wild.
- Winners scoop the pot, losers match the pot.
- The game ends when only one player elects to play.
Usually, there is a cap to the match. We used to do $20 then we moved it to $5, it made for a better game with the lower limit.