Razz is a 7-Card Stud Variant. Razz is a low only game, straights and Flushes do not count. The "best" hand in Razz is A-2-3-4-5, but unlike many split pot games there is always a low (not 8s or better to win).
- Play proceeds with the starting with 2 down cards and first up card dealt to each player.
- Round of betting (High Card is a forced bet (usually the ante).
- Another face-up card is dealt.
- Round of betting (best low hand bets)
- The cycle continues until 6 cards (up and down) are dealt to each player.
- Round of betting
- The last card is down.
- Winning hand is a low poker hand, the best had would be A-2-3-4-5, Second best hand A-2-3-4-6.
The low goes by the highest card you have in your hand first, for example if your hand is A-2-3-4-K, you would lose to 3-4-5-7-9.